new sleepyheadz track "celerity" - your opinions w

djals

the new sleepyheadz track is  

3 members have voted

1. 1. the new sleepyheadz track is

• crap
    • fun
    • cool

Thx for the feedback. Its interesting you mention the sax, i also thought it might be an idea in this, and a few other tracks we've made, but until now i've been unable to get e decent sounding sax out of Logic.

Any advice on that? Or do i need to look at alternative software.

Thx again

Sleepyheadz

I enjoyed celerity. You make good use of the stereo spectrum I think. I like the tambourine hard left, and the snare mostly in the right. Cool. This one time, I got a nice sax sound out of Reason. If you have that you can rewire it to Logic. I think it was in the NN XT. Your piano playing is very beautiful.

I requested your friendship on myspace! You guys should check out my stuff sometime. Alot different than yours, but it is fun, fun, fun! (at least for me, lol)

Keep Up the Good Work,

Fries

p.s.

Please bulletin if/when you come to the US to play a show. (Especially Florida!)

Thanks for your kind words.

I think at the moment we have the added advantage of being fairly new to the whole production thing and therefore nice things happen by accident! We're both not too hot on the keys, but occasionally something cool comes out. (Don't ask for any live renditions too soon though!:lol:)

Its nice to get some feedback as we are currently working with passive speakers through a household amp....never to sure if the mix is good or not.

I'll be sure to check your site and post some comments.

Cheers

SleepyheadZ

p.s Would love to get a gig in the U.S! Working hard on getting a first album together.