Question about routing...

Amber

I basically want to add a pre-stereo bus track with all my mastering plugins on so I can have songs as WAV files to A/B with going to the stereo out (and not go through my mastering plugins)

So I guess I need to create an Aux to route all my tracks through.

However, if I have let's say a Cello track with a reverb on the channel strip, and this track has a send to another reverb AND this cello's output is to a 'Strings' Bus, do I just route the 'Strings' bus and 'reverb bus'? to output to my 'pre-mix' bus?

Will that give the same sound? So literally just select everything apart from my 'pre-mix' bus to go to Pre-mix bus? I should have no issues with tracks that have a send going to a reverb that also are routed to a bus that has a send to same reverb?

Will that give the same sound?

Yes: you're summing on a bus the same signals that you were previously summing on your main mix bus (Stereo Out).

So literally just select everything apart from my 'pre-mix' bus to go to Pre-mix bus?

Select everything that is currently routed to the Stereo Out. That means if you have tracks routed to another bus, don't select them.

I should have no issues with tracks that have a send going to a reverb that also are routed to a bus that has a send to same reverb?

No, what you're doing does not affect any of your bus sends.