ERG Heavy Funk Pop (Mixed In Logic 9)

luca9583

Thanks for listening! Yeah..the main influences are Prince, Michael Jackson, Jam & Lewis, Smashing Pumpkins, Korn, Meshuggah, Miles Davis, Knower/Louis Cole, Dirty Loops, Justin Timberlake, Tony Williams Lifetime, 80s King Crimson and Street Fighter 2.

On the lookout for jazzy keyboard players in London...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man!

This is very cool man, great job. Has it been mastered yet? Sounds like it's almost there anyways! (Ive just got a few ideas for the Master)

I would love to give mastering this a go though, if you are willing? Just to see what I can do for the final mix?

If you are willing, shoot me an at email: jamie.hall@eastbourne.biz

Awesome track though! Well Done!

Peace!

Jamz :D

• 5 months later...
Hey man!

This is very cool man, great job. Has it been mastered yet? Sounds like it's almost there anyways! (Ive just got a few ideas for the Master)

I would love to give mastering this a go though, if you are willing? Just to see what I can do for the final mix?

If you are willing, shoot me an at email: jamie.hall@eastbourne.biz

Awesome track though! Well Done!

Peace!

Jamz :D

Thanks a lot man..only just saw your reply. Sent you an email

• 1 month later...

Here's a new work in progress jam i'm working on, this time with me playing all the instruments:

https://soundcloud.com/lucafrancomusic/missing-out-mix-7

Not bad for a headphone mix...eventually when all the tracks are done i'm thinking of getting it all mixed professionally to iron out the little problems. Guitars likely to be reamped, although here the combination of a Randall Thrasher head line out into an impulse response cab gets a pretty good growl.

Download the track to hear it in full quality..Soundcloud has butchered the top end.

More to come soon!