Logic Pro 9 - Audio Cutting

XMaramena

So I've just encountered this problem with a project (which just so happens to be one of my most promising tracks EVER!) where a few seconds after playing, all the audio cuts - the meters stop, there's no audio in or out of the interface, and I don't know what could be causing this. I save, close and reopen, and it's working again, but only for a few more seconds.

I did have the 32 bit bridge crash on me, caused by a freeware EQ plugin (SonEQ), however even after removing the plugin from my chain and disabling it with the AU manager, it's still cutting everything after a few seconds.

(Just to make sure it's clear, this is Logic Pro 9, not Logic X)

Nope it's not the CPU or Drive - and there are no overload messages - it keeps on playing, the meters and audio just cuts.

Have tried running in 32 bit mode in case it was something with the bridge, but its still doing it. Specifically, a few seconds after I've moved an audio region or added a new audio region into the file.

• 4 weeks later...

Im using Logic Pro 9.... I encounter the same problem.

Im working on a post production project. After a few seconds of playing, the audio stops. However, the meters still seem to show levels.

I cant hear anything. When i go to Audio Preferences, I reselect the sound card from the output device and Apply Changes, this makes the audio play for a few seconds before cutting it off again. Does anybody know of a fix?...

I need help.

I restarted the computer several times. Im using a Macbook Pro with Logic pro 9 and a Presonus audiobox soundcard.

Im using Logic Pro 9.... I encounter the same problem.

Im working on a post production project. After a few seconds of playing, the audio stops. However, the meters still seem to show levels.

I cant hear anything. When i go to Audio Preferences, I reselect the sound card from the output device and Apply Changes, this makes the audio play for a few seconds before cutting it off again. Does anybody know of a fix?...

I need help.

I restarted the computer several times. Im using a Macbook Pro with Logic pro 9 and a Presonus audiobox soundcard.

Does the problem occur with the computer's built-in sound card as well? If it does, try importing the contents of the project into a new empty project using the selective track import feature in the File Browser. If the problem disappears, save the project and continue working from the new one.

J.