Strange QL Spaces 1.1.19 behavior

Hello folks--

I have been using QL Spaces happily for a couple years now, in Logic 9.1.8 (running in Snow Leopard). Yesterday I started a new project, tried to load a new instance of Spaces, and got the following error message: "Low memory error! Loading of this patch has been aborted, due to insufficient amount of free memory left. To force load patches in such situations, enable “Ignore Low Memory Errors” option in the Settings panel." Which, on the settings panel, QL definitely doesn't recommend doing!

Also, when I opened a completed project which had used Spaces, and then tried to open its display panel, Logic crashed. I repeated it and again got a crash.

This is brand new to me. Could it have anything to do with the 1.1.19 update that has been discussed elsewhere (but not with a problem like this I don't think)? I have replaced Spaces with Space Designer as a workaround, but obviously I want to figure out what's happening.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

later,

John

Just an update here... I got a response from EWQL, directing me to uninstall Spaces, and reinstall a fresh copy of 1.1.13, to be followed by the update to 1.1.19. I think I'm going to hold at 1.1.13, since it was working just fine for me. Oh, and Luis with EWQL said that it was fine to override the error message, but I haven't gotten it since reverting to 1.1.13.

Anyway, end of subject.

later,

John