Jump to content

Looking for advice in updating my mbp

Recommended Posts

I'm looking to update my mbp (late 2011) because Traktor, Abelton, logic, and photoshop run to slow and sometimes out right crash. So far I know that I'm going to upgrade to 16gb of ram (max I can have). What I'm now torn on is going Raid-O or not. I'm looking to get 2 Samsung 840 pros which for the most part would hold my software, music i listen too, and what ever school / other personal computing stuff. In reding that there have been some reliability issues would I be wiser to choose an external HDD, or SSD to keep my actual work / 'non-stock' sounds / files? I plan to have an external HD for all my music/sounds/work files on the regardless was just trying to make for an optimal set up.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...