upgrade from 7.1.1 to 7.2.3

SJ_18

Hello, I have been having troubles installing waves plug-ins and I'm told by waves tech support that they only are supported by Logic Pro 7.2. As I have 7.1.1 I'm assuming I need to upgrade to 7.2 but would like some advice on this like how much it cost's and what's involved. And is it really necessary as everything is running fine at the moment apart from installing the plug-ins. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Simon.

i'm surprised they told you that... I'm running Waves Plat 5 on 7.1 with no issues.

what is the exact issue you are running into?

as far as upgrading to 7.2, you can get the cross grade to upgrade to 7.2 from here... it's basicly the UB version with a few bug fixes, I wouldn't say its required unless you are running an Intel machine (not a G4, G5 PPC). 7.1 works great on my G5.

Hey, yeah I am running in intel machine. (iMac). Sorry, forgot to mention that. The problem I'm having is that I am not seeing the plug-ins in Logic. All the files are in the right areas and I have run the correct enablers and all is authorised and everything for an intel machine but just can't see the plug-ins.

Regards

Simon.

P.S. Thanks for the link.