Library Missing Instruments

Brodie91

Hey,

I've recently got a new Macbook Pro and I installed Logic Pro 9.1.8 from the app store, that i had bought a few years ago. After downloading and installing all additional data i noticed a significant amount of instruments missing from the library that i had on my old laptop. When I search the contents on Spotlight however, they show up and i can see the list of files on my computer, just Logic doesn't seem to recognize they are there. I've tried reinstalling logic, re-downloading additional contents, refreshing library, nothing seems to work. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks for the help.

-13" Macbook Pro

-2.5 GHz Intel core i5

-8 GB 1600 Mhz DDR3

-OS X 10.9.2

-Logic Pro 9.1.8 (Downloaded from App Store)

1931508311_ScreenShot2014-04-28at9_47_37PM.png.8ea603d9d1a20bc85cdadc437a37ccd8.png

564894775_ScreenShot2014-04-28at9_48_46PM.png.0f4ec8a87b7dfc1f6b48bc60c0bed1ba.png

The Library shows different settings depending on what kind of track/channel strip is selected, and depending on which button/insert has a white frame around it in the left channel strip in the Inspector (you can click different plug-ins or the channel strip setting (CSS) button at the top of the channel strip to give them the white frame).

Now assuming an audio track is selected and the CSS button has the white frame, the library in your screenshot looks normal: Jam Pack 1 is the only jam pack that contains audio channel strip settings.

Try creating a software instrument track, and your library will show a bunch of CSS from all six jam packs.