Logic won´t record audio (all settings are correct)

oleb

I´m sure you´ve had this question dozens of times, but I tried searching and couldn´t find anyone who have had the same problem as me.

I´m trying to record audio with a microphone through my TC Electronic Konnekt 8 interface.

As far as I know, the settings for recording are correct. I´ve chosen Konnekt 8 as the input and output in logic preferences, and I have chosen the correct input (1) on the channel strip on my track. I have sound from the mic, and it´s not direct monitoring through the interface: I tried switching off "software monitoring" in Logic, and it went silent, also when I turn down the volume on the channel strip, it goes silent. And I have plenty signal on my channel strip meter. But once I hit record (track is armed) and the precount starts, it turns silent. The playhead turns red and starts moving, but it doesn´t record any sound. It doesn´t even create an audio region? It behaves excactly the same as if I pressed play, only the playhead turns red, not green.

Any takers?