keyboard's layouts to download?

joni

Hi,

This is my first post on this forum.

I am new to MainStage and just starting to learn it. Planning to use it for live gigs from now on.

I have a lot of questions but for now I am curious if there is layout templates available for my keyboards.

It would be great to just load a template, assign patches and start playing.

Other wise I will have to learn how to program and assign the buttons on my keyboards to the functions on MainStage.

Right now I am just playing around with my Roland AX-Synth and MainStage.

But in the future I would like to use my Kurzwel PC3x, or my old korgs (M1, 01w, trinity pro x etc) or my Roland rd-600...

Thank

j

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have a lot of questions but for now I am curious if there is layout templates available for my keyboards.

It would be great to just load a template, assign patches and start playing.

Other wise I will have to learn how to program and assign the buttons on my keyboards to the functions on MainStage.

j

MS will attempt to recognise some controllers, but not others. You load one of the Factory setups, and either MS will sort out the controller for you, or you have to DIY

There are no specific "keyboard Controller' Layouts that I am aware of, so you will need to sort out your own, either using Screen Controls or the Assignments and Mappings pane.

CCT

Is it only my perception or this forum is pretty much dead/inactive?

No. But your request is highly specific and creating your own layout only takes a few minutes. Find a concert which looks interesting to you, go to layout mode and remove what you don't like, add new controls you like. Assign them to your external hardware and once you are happy: back to edit mode and save.

CCT & mmm42,

Thank you. I am starting to understand how MS works which is a lot of fun.

I assume most of you guys are logic users and must be familiar with its "logic".

I am a sonar user so have to learn this new "language".

regards,

joni