Shift return not working now in 10.0.7 [FIXED in 10.1]

Makzimia

Hi All,

I tried searching to see if anyone else has this behaviour. Anyway, since I updated to 10.0.7, I discovered a new issue. My old way of going to selected start of track is no longer working. Since I have done it this way since Logic 7, it was always default, it's really messing me up on my sessions. Old way FYI for those who forgot is Shift return.

I did go into keybind edit, to be honest the whole setup of that scares the crap out of me :). And at the moment, I THINK, it shows a ctrl and left angled arrow which I have no idea what that is... Help an old guy out.

Thanks for help in advance.

Tony

Hi Eric,

many thanks!

it shows a ctrl and left angled

That's Control-Return.

Problem is that the new default for Rename Track is assigned to the same thing and takes priority.

Try learning it by Key position. There is a bug where some key commands still stick even when removing them.

What I still don't get is why did it change when I left as default, and has been working fine up until 10.0.7. Still should be shift enter as it always was.. anyway, now that I know, I can at least cope :D.

Regards,

Tony

• 7 months later...