Not enough Usb ports (macbook pro)

Hello!

I was wondering how you guys who also use macbook pro have solved this problems: On my macbook pro I have two usb ports. One I use for mouse and second I use for my logic xskey. I just bought vienna instruments special edition library and I would need one usb port for it, also I'm thinkin of buying on east west library wich would mean that I would need another free usb port for Ilok. The problem is that I have read from the manuals that you should not use USB hub for dongle keys. Have you guys used or what are you suggestions how should I solve this problem? Thanks.

Ps. Using express card to get more usb ports is not possible, I have Esata card on my express card slot.

I've found that when manufacturers say a product shouldn't be used on a hub, they mean an unpowered one, ie. one that receives its power from the computer. If you use a hub that has its own power supply you should be alright. Right now I'm using a USB modem on a powered hub which "does not work on a USB hub" according to the instructions.