Need environment Aux Object help!

Dave Jolley

I am trying to make 16 stereo aux tracks. So far, it will only let me make 1.

when I click in the object parameter box to choose the type of object, it shows 41 available aux tracks in the mono section, but when I choose stereo aux, it only shows aux1-2. Anyone know why this might be and how I'd go about getting myself set up with 16 (or more) aux tracks?????

I am trying to make 16 stereo aux tracks. So far, it will only let me make 1.

when I click in the object parameter box to choose the type of object, it shows 41 available aux tracks in the mono section, but when I choose stereo aux, it only shows aux1-2. Anyone know why this might be and how I'd go about getting myself set up with 16 (or more) aux tracks?????

Open a 'Basic Production' template and that will give you 8 Aux channels. To make more you need to create them in the Environment thru the Audio portion. Create a new Audio Object and set its channel to Aux (and label it too).

Thanks for the Reply, Shiver. I've tried that already, and am having difficulties assigning the new aux object to a channel besides 1-2.

perhaps a couple pictures will explain more easily.

the first photo is what happens when I try to assign the the channel to the new aux object in stereo. The second is the same aux object, but assigning a mono channel.

1696307204_StereoAux.jpg.0bf3985fe70372d46206eeaeb42477ea.jpg

383235993_MonoAux.jpg.7783847ea1ddc227339e7d9e2a94eeeb.jpg