Free plug-ins

Just now, David Nahmani said:

Yes, similar to that. 

BTW I ended up being able to install Audiolens successfully, I'm not sure what wasn't working at first. 

Awesome. Good to hear.

Watched the video linked above. Looks you need to use Audiolens in conjunction with either Ozone 10 or Neutron 4? 

37 minutes ago, FLH3 said:

I'll try this plugin but I've the tendency to drop them without any regret if they're a pain in back to install. Usualy I give up after 3 trials in my spare computer. 😁

I hear you. Too often they make things way too complicated. BTW did you notice that it's a companion for Ozone or Neutron? So you'll need one of these apps to use it along with audiolens.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, bcariou said:

The standalone app will give you a visual comparison without any other software. I captured a Target (called TEST) from one YouTube video, then played a different video (the white line). There's no integration with Neutron 3 or Ozone 9 though, so it's of limited value.

Interesting for getting a library of references and having a "look" i suppose (if you don't have Neutron or Ozone). Then you can pull the desired reference in Logic's Match EQ to get the job done. 

• Like 2

On 11/15/2022 at 6:53 AM, David Nahmani said:

I'm afraid this offer (from 2005) has now expired.

You wouldn't want it anyway, it was a PPC plugin and never made it to Intel.
It was fun though, I used it a lifetime ago.

SSL released a modern remake of the LMC1 plugin though:-
https://store.solidstatelogic.com/plug-ins/ssl-lmc

...which you can sometimes pick up in sales relatively inexpensively.

• Like 1

On 11/22/2022 at 12:51 AM, David Nahmani said:

Thenatan offers a free speaker simulator (to help make your mix transfer to smaller speakers), Clone: https://www.thenatan.store/p/clone-mixcheker-plugin/ - free for a limited time with coupon code BFFREE)

Clone-Gif.gif

No way to enter discount code.  Even purchased one of their bundles that was supposed to have Clone included but never got the license. Sent email couple days ago. No response. Not a good experience so far with that outfit…

• Sad 1

On Checkout Page:

CLONE FREEBIE, Important!

Dear Producer Mate, We are Forced to Hold CLONE Freebie for the next 24 Hours
to avoid getting Technical Issues At Thenatan. store.

Because of Too Many Downloads (± 50 per Minute)
our servers Going down here, and there,

Please come back later for CLONE VST🙏

No Clone? No Worries, You Can Pass :)
Best, Thenatan

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AndyS said:

Wow, just noticed – Ten years here and I'm still a 'Newbie'. Guess some people grow old quickly.... whilst others stay eternally young. Hehe.. 🤘😎👌

😄

We all started life as fresh newbies back in May when I updated the site with this new forum software so your rank is based on your activity since last May 2022. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...