Free plug-ins

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, David Nahmani said:

I read that it was an emulation of some famous 80s Japanese reverb but could not find the original. 😉 

I think the *reverb* is supposed to be the SPX90 (or at least related). The *interface* though is the Yamaha home keyboard range - EMT10, EMT1, and they also had a reverb as well in the same range (EME-1 I think), with the same interface. It's possible this is therefore an emulation of that, but that would probably be SPX90-algorithm-derived anyway (it was said the EME-1 was actually the same as the R100, just less presets).

Edit: Here you go - looks the same presets, so should be case closed: (The "ME-1" in the plugin name should've been a giveaway I guess!)

p3e2kuvjlakzlpe5yucg.thumb.jpg.fcbab1ae9db3b5f99b8af23d3877587b.jpg

https://reverb.com/uk/item/3380078-yamaha-eme-1-reverb

(BTW I'm fairly sure this doesn't qualify as "a famous Japanese reverb", but ymmv...! 😄 )

Edited by des99
Added the image directly, rather than remotely linked, for permanency
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, David Nahmani said:

FKFX Audio offers a free synth that allows you to drop audio files to be the source oscillators, the KrishnaSynth: https://fkfxaudio.com/krishnasynth/

I downloaded it yesterday. Interesting.

But:

"Audio to oscillator convertion is only available with full version

Full version comes with:

- 1230 Presets
-2132 Move Files
- Preset randomizer
- Drag and Drop WAV/AIF to OSC 1"

4 hours ago, ManFromNapa said:

I'm always checking this thread for new plugins while bitching that I have too many... HA HA

My fear is opening a project in future and wondering where the hell I got that plugin from that's failing to load!   So I document each one with a .txt file and a copy of the installer in the same folder! 🙂

Edited by skijumptoes
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, skijumptoes said:

My fear is opening a project in future and wondering where the hell I got that plugin from that's failing to load!   So I document each one with a .txt file and a copy of the installer in the same folder! 🙂

Another idea would be to add that information to the Notes in the Logic file.

• Like 2