Only 8 Busses

Zicky

A weird thing happened. I was recording, and my session crashed, and when I re-opened I noticed that I only had 8 Busses available, but when I go to where I choose a bus it shows 32, but wont allow me to send to more than 8. Again, I see only 8 busses (channel strips), but when choosing on the drop-down, it give me the option of 32, but it only shows 8.

Any ideas?

..............when I go to where I choose a bus it shows 32, but wont allow me to send to more than 8. Again, I see only 8 busses (channel strips), but when choosing on the drop-down, it give me the option of 32, but it only shows 8.

Any ideas?

Are you trying to add a Bus to the Arrange page or are you trying to make a new Bus from a newly created Audio Object in the Environment?

...... Or something else?

I'm just trying to have more Busses available to me, I seen to only have 8. Even if I check Audio Manager I see it says 32,but this one session is only giving me 8. I want to a add more Busses to environment, and Arranger....