Help sinking akai to Logic

feet1stproductions

I have no problem using the external device midi features

I have set up the akai through m-audio firewire 410 line inputs

I believe this sound problem happens as well when I use the digital inputs

my problem is that when i record in I have a hissing sound which seems like it is a time code error or some sort of master slave issue

I have not tried hooking outputs of the akai through di box's yet I was wondering if someone in here uses an akai with logic that could help me set this up the right way

thanks

no one will help u here. i've been trying to get some type of help to sync my mv8000 to logic thru my tascam control surface. i have my environment setup almost but i had to order the environment video to understand it fully since no one in here or at apple's discussion would give some type of advice. only one person gave some type of advice on here about setting up the environment and i still had to order the video. but as far as help on my audio inputs from my mv8000 master/ slave issues NOTHING...how to set it in my environment..NOTHING.

Your question does not mention which type of Akai device you are trying to sync.

Regardless, mpc-forums.com is where you need to go for your answer. That is where I got the info needed to sync my MPC2500 with Logic Pro via MTC.

Archived