Audio Loops playing in region when no audio loop is present

5c077ie

Hi guys, Been away from the production game for a few years now...

Came back to it just a few days ago after purchasing Logic Pro X...

Ive just laid down a track (Which I'm impressed with may I add considering the time away)...

Trouble I am having now is that I've done a chord progression in the middle of my track which builds up to the big "drop".. I decided to extend it by another 2 bars so i dragged the drum audio loops across... BUT when i play the chord progression back the drums come in where they used to be (2 bars to early). There is nothing there, there is no automation, no audio tracks its just playing as if its reading what was there but showing what I've updated....

I hope that makes sense.

Anyone got any answers? Its completely ruined my track and I'm gutted and want to solve it.

Thanks guys

I think it would be time to update your system's specs in your signature...

BTW, are you using Ultrabeat for your drum?

If not, could youplease post a screen capture of your track(s) area and your mixer area involved in your issue?

Im actually using a brand new iMac I've purchased a few days ago. Its completely fresh out the box with just Logic added to it its the top of the range highest specs.

And yes I'm using Ultrabeat, just can't fathom it out, Ive checked the mixer and nothing is playing apart from the tracks I've mentioned but they aren't visible on the track region

Very weird

I think it would be time to update your system's specs in your signature...

BTW, are you using Ultrabeat for your drum?

If not, could youplease post a screen capture of your track(s) area and your mixer area involved in your issue?

Im actually using a brand new iMac I've purchased a few days ago. Its completely fresh out the box with just Logic added to it its the top of the range highest specs.

And yes I'm using Ultrabeat, just can't fathom it out, Ive checked the mixer and nothing is playing apart from the tracks I've mentioned but they aren't visible on the track region

Very weird

When I mentioned about your specs in your signature, I was referring to this Board rule #5...

Maybe Ultrabeat is playing its internal sequencer pattern. Ensure it is turned off.

152004154_UltrabeatSequencerswitch.jpg.7aed195045a58c41b8e5c50f4ddae325.jpg