Cannot drag audio within the track

KJD
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Hi all,

I probably hit a wrong key somewhere, not sure, but I am simply trying to move a region that I recorded within the track. I can drag the region to the right within the track, but not to the left- stops about marker 18 and cannot move any further. Is there a lock command somewhere? Also, I try to move other regions within their tracks, and they disappear and jump to another point way further toward the middle of the song. I've tried to restart, etc, nothing helps, continues to be erratic.

Thanks,

KD

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem. No matter how little or how far I drag the selection, it just snaps back to the original position. I made sure the track was not locked. I tried turning off Snap. Snap Regions to Relative or Absolute Value in the Snap mini-menu seems not to be able to be turned off. Not sure what that is supposed to do, but I couldn't uncheck it. 

441989017_ScreenShot2016-10-29at1_54_15AM.png.a8f5c3ea1aa19f9adbe4f824e2398326.png