Logic pro x and Melodyne

Mike a.

Last night I did the Yosmite 10.0.2 update hoping it would smooth things out. I then did the Logic Pro X 10.1.0 update. But when I went to install the additional content which was approx. 4.4 GB Logic X kept crashing saying my Melodyne 2.1.2 was to blame. After disabling Melodyne I was able to download the additional content. And then I enabled Melodyne. Might be a bug in Logic.

I originally only had Logic pro 9 but began having crashing problems after updating to the first Yosemite update. I did not have time machine on so I could not go back to previous OS and did not want to partition my HD or reinstall everything so I bought Logic pro X hoping it would fix the problem. The new OS might be the problem . Logic X is pretty nice to work with aside from the Melodyne problem.

Last night I did the Yosmite 10.0.2 update hoping it would smooth things out. I then did the Logic Pro X 10.1.0 update. But when I went to install the additional content which was approx. 4.4 GB Logic X kept crashing saying my Melodyne 2.1.2 was to blame. After disabling Melodyne I was able to download the additional content. And then I enabled Melodyne. Might be a bug in Logic.

Are you running the latest version of whichever melodyne you are using?

Karen