Logic Pro X screen blocked and flashing

amartinod

Upgraded to new Logic Pro X recently, it happens to me that sometimes, the Logic Interface screen does not respond to user commands and only flashes....

The only solution I found was to kill the Logic process and restart the program.

I recently reinstalled the whole software through the Apple Store, but problem persist and I have no idea how to fix this...

Any solution appreciated,

Thank you,

You might have a pop-up window that is hidden behind your logic window. Try using the Exposé feature in Mac to show any windows behind your logic window. If you see any pop-up messages, you may need to close those before logic responds to any commands.

.R

Yeah. Happens to me ALL the time. I kind of wish they notifications were integrated in the app window itself instead of a pop-up (an in-app notification pane or something).

I guess they went with a pop-up because there could be a single condition that affects multiple opened projects. For example, if your midi keyboard is off, they can show one pop-up message for all you opened projects.

At least it would be cool if the pop-ups always appeared over the main app window, but I would guess that's an OSX issue and not a logic-specific issue.

:(

Archived