Logic Pro X 10.4 : Professional Music Production
Book by David Nahmani, founder of Logic Pro Help
Comes with four professional Logic Pro X sessions.
Step by step exercises make you tune vocals, align guitars and bass, arrange, mix and automate the songs to bring them to completion.
- Official Apple Certification Textbook
- Professional Logic Pro X sessions
- Real world tasks
- Step by step exercises
- Lesson goals and time estimates
- Q & A sections to review your new skills
- Course for the Logic Pro X 10.4 certification exam
Work on Professional Logic sessions!
Great value! Better than I expected. Has been very helpful.
Great training for amateur and professional musician
Very detailed training book for a complex Apple software product. Very useful and highly recommended.
Just what I wanted.
About the author:
David Nahmani is the founder of LogicProHelp.com, the largest online community of Logic users. As an expert Logic Pro consultant and teacher, he has taught thousands of students, and worked for:
- Steve Porcaro (Toto, Michael Jackson)
- Toby Gad (Beyoncé, Alicia Keys)
- Coco Morier (Britney Spears, Selena Gomez)
- James Valentine (Maroon 5)
- Mark Pontius (Foster the People)
- Matt McJunkins (A Perfect Circle)
- The Record Plant in Los Angeles
- The Winter Music Conference in Miami
- The Grammy foundation
- ASCAP ‘I Create’ Expo
- TAXI Road Rally
David wrote and produced songs published by Cleopatra records, Metropolis records, MTV, and Decca/BMG. He coproduced a song on the last Pop Will Eat Itself album and engineered three classical albums for the Bernard Calmel orchestra in Paris, France.
⇨ Record, Arrange, Mix, and Produce your music with this bestselling, Apple-certified guide to Logic Pro X 10.4.