When I start logic I need to re-locate audio

aborgraffiti

It sounds like you have a project opening automatically when you launch Logic?

Anyway, I had this/a very similar issue for a long time - i have a default template which has Ultrabeat inserted, with a single 606 sample to trigger my Juno60's arpeggiator. Each time I loaded the project/template, Logic could never remember where the sample's located, even though it hadn't moved and is clearly available. I had to re-locate the sample and simply pointed it to where it already was pointed.

I've tried saving a new kit, saving a new channel strip, saving a new template.... didn't matter. If i resolved the missing file and then quit Logic... by the time I'd restarted the computer, it comes up missing again. Saving the sample on the OS HD didn't make any difference either.

I finally found a workaround:

1) Create a folder with the name of your Ultrabeat kit in /Library/Application Support/Logic/Ultrabeat Samples/

So i created: /Library/Application Support/Logic/Ultrabeat Samples/Juno Trigger/ which only contained the file 606bass.wav

2) I then saved the Ultrabeat kit with the new sample location

Now the Logic template loads the sample on load even after a restart...

Hope this helps somehow!

Cheers