Channel Strip Setting locked [SOLVED]

sila92

Oh, sorry!

Its quiet simple. The button that says "Setting" where you can press and change the whole css to finish plugins, also where you can save own setting, is locked. Nothing happens when i press or hold the button, just like its locked for some reason.

Logic Pro X 10.1.0

Macbook Pro 15" i7 3rd gen 8gb OSX 10.10.1

Doesnt look like i have preference files. Atleast not the one they are referring to in the troubleshoot.

i also tried the SMC shift, option and cmd at start, but that didnt do anything eighter :/

You mean setting over Gain Reduction? No i dont have any reaction :(

368892281_Skjermbilde2015-02-04kl_12_33_14.thumb.png.7c4d9a66c89603f6b7f88d1d8411d099.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually it seems to be working a bit more. I can press it and save the preset. I dont see any load button. Perhaps they changed it, so we cant right click and make changes like that anymore?

As you see now, i can add default channel strip settings now.

387083083_Skjermbilde2015-03-19kl_00_09_12.thumb.png.8f73d3602fddc09a2c04ca5a5ac7db94.png

Ill try to formulate it better now x)

The marked "setting" button, earlier i could click on my right button on my mouse, and get load preset, save preset ect. Load my already saved preset, if thats make more sense. Down at the left youll see a save... button, and i can save it as (guitar song 1). And i want to use that exact saved preset in another song. So i load up guitar song 1 in another project, and get exactly the same as i saved.

I now see that the "presets" are called patches.