External Instrument: Getting Feedback, only in logic

StudioQ1

Hello,

I am getting sustained notes being played, out of my external synth (Moog voyager), when I open logic, press certain keyboard shortcuts or play a midi controller. In my project settings I have midi clock sending to all. My moog receives the clock sync and lets me know by lighting up the sync light. However, even when I don't send the clock to any source, I still get this feedback. In Ableton, I have no feedback at all or sync issues with any of my gear. I was hoping someone could point me out to what I am obviously doing wrong?

When I press r for record, space bar for play, c for cycle. However this happens before I even press any keys as I said it happens right once I open logic.

I must note I used external instruments perfectly fine before 10.1, I don't know what for sure has happened in the meantime yet.

Thanks to another users post on this forum, I am inclined to suggest that there may be a bug with the nektar panorama p6 midi controller, as soon as I get home I will be troubleshooting this myself.