Nudge audio within region Logic Pro x

shwan

Wow I didn't except that fast reply! This forum is amazing.

I didn't know these 2 ways which is great, thank you for the tips! But actually I was wondering if there is a way to do it as easy as in FL Studio, please check this out: https://youtu.be/Yjx9u9q-zw0

Because actually when I select several regions and try your technics, it doesn't work. I have to do it one region by one.

Please let me know if there is any tips to do it with many regions.

Warm regards,

Shwan

NB: The slip technic in the video with FL Studio is fantastic when you would like to chop vocals, creating some original vocals loop and doing creative stuff. That's why I'd love to be able to do it in Logic Pro

I didn't know these 2 ways which is great, thank you for the tips! But actually I was wondering if there is a way to do it as easy as in FL Studio, please check this out: https://youtu.be/Yjx9u9q-zw0

Because actually when I select several regions and try your technics, it doesn't work. I have to do it one region by one.

Warm regards,

Shwan

NB: The slip technic in the video with FL Studio is fantastic when you would like to chop vocals, creating some original vocals loop and doing creative stuff. That's why I'd love to be able to do it in Logic Pro

I've requested these years ago and do it again. Both responses are workarounds. In other daws it's accomplished by holding down option+command while dragging the arrow tool inside the region.

Personally I would like to see that so called slip editing implemented.

Warm regards,

Shwan

I've requested these years ago and do it again. Both responses are workarounds. In other daws it's accomplished by holding down option+command while dragging the arrow tool inside the region.

Personally I would like to see that so called slip editing implemented.

Hey mate,

Which DAW does it as easy as your describe here (except FL Studio)?

Best,

Shwan

• 3 months later...