One MIDI FX over multiple instruments?

VEGASYNTH

I have been trying to solve this issue forever with zero luck, I have searched high and low! 

Basically I would like to control multiple tracks (instruments) with 1 "MIDI fx" plugin (arpeggiator) controlled by my MIDI controller.

(MIDI CONTROLLER)~~>>~~(midi fx Arpeggiator)~~>>~~(Multiple instruments)

This is one way of doing it (can't think of other ways) and it's a bit hacky.

Basically you put the arpeggiator MIDI FX on channel strip that output the arpeggiated notes through an external instrument plug-in using an IAC bus as the MIDI Output port.

Due to the nature of IAC, the notes will loop back to Logic's physical input port, and from there you can route the arpeggiated notes directly to the instrument channel strips you want to arpeggiate:

1007026250_ScreenShot2016-11-26at11_50_04.thumb.png.9ce509ea69ad03d3b225ca66e93b2aad.png

J.

I cant seem to generate a "to instruments" in the arp click and port

It's just a monitor object. You can either duplicate the one that's already present or create a new one from the "New" menu on top.

To make the connections, hold down option while you click the monitor's little triangle outputs and you get a pop-up menu. In there, choose Mixer > instrument. Repeat for each instrument.

J.