Logic Pro driver problem

Cguasosky
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

hi! I've been using Logic Pro without any problems for a year, I've been using it without connecting my audio interface (m-audio fast track c600) by a couple months, and it is the first time I've connected it since the macOS high Sierra actualized to 10.13.1.

the thing is that logic is working well till I connect my audio interface, a message from logic came up, ''no drivers found'' (ningun driver encontrado, I'm from Spain) the audio effects and instruments in the project appears with an exclamation sign on, and nothing sounds in the project... 1497990457_WhatsAppImage2018-01-07at13_50_47.thumb.jpeg.df3a16cbac00b587a9f863c323de581e.jpeg320903149_WhatsAppImage2018-01-07at13_50_27.thumb.jpeg.885dc11b7add141f0f9ee037aab4beb3.jpeg

I've tried re installing the interface drivers but still happening.

when I disconnect the audio interface and select the core audio button in logic audio preferences, all goes normal and I can work in the project, but when I connect the interface again it happens again.

hope anybody can help me!

thanks!!