STEREO PAN NOT RESPONDING

Terry Bradford
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Hi, I recently updated to Logic Pro X 10.4.8 and I've suddenly got no control over the stereo pan control. I just see the green outline but it won't allow me to move it in any way.

I've used this since it was implemented into LPX with no problems at all...it's only been since I updated to 10.4.8. Has anyone experienced the same problem...it's driving me nuts.

Looking forward to some ideas...Thanks Terry

Hi David, I'll give that a try in the morning...it's 1.30am here in France...and I'll see what happens. The studio is away from the house so it'll be easier tomorrow. I'll try Robinloops idea as well. Thanks

Great, let us know what you find out? I find the techniques for adjusting the stereo pan a little finicky but it works as expected here in 10.4.8.

Hi David, the simple solutions are usually the best, just tried your idea and it's now working perfectly...amazing...why didn't I think of that. I've checked all the problem tracks and they all seem OK, probably solved the glitch. Thanks Robinloops also. So, back to work here in total lockdown sunny SW France...have a good day and stay safe!!!! Terry