Viewing problem when clicking on new instrument

moey2k2001

Hi

Here's a screen shot, don't know why this is. I can simply ignore it and click inside the box but it is disturbing. Running logic 9.1. . I have the latest updates installed...On an iMac 10.7. I think its a bug but How do I fix this? Please let me know.

Thnx

143253637_ScreenShot2012-05-31at9_40_24PM.jpg.df23c2ceff1101de363f651b2b7cd496.jpg

Yes I have 9.1.7 (running on iMac 10.7.3 by the way) and did check for an update to fix the issue. Everything is up to date including all Software and Macosx itself.. I used App cleaner to help me locate the files needed. In addition since I was missing a few EXS Inst. Samples I manually deleted the Logic folder in the Library>Applications Support>Logic.

Here's a screenshot of what I deleted taken from the history of App Cleaner.

147772209_ScreenShot2012-06-24at1_37_41PM.thumb.jpg.2b24035f5b3c83d6b958f64fd9e97f1a.jpg

Hey

I am doing a fresh install of logic again. I did realize something.. After using reference from viewtopic.php?f=1&t=85002 . In addition I used the app "Easy Find" to help me find everything linked to Logic, Logic Pro and Logic Studio. I Manually deleted almost everything except for the samples Garageband uses.

After doing a restart and fixing file permissions I noticed again that there were more Logic linked files, so I also deleted them. Now I am on a fresh install. Will let you know. =D

The re-install did not help at all. I STILL have the viewing problem. I still have samples missing. Infact now I am missing the compressor, apple loops utility, and soundtrack pro!

what should i do guys? do i really need to re-install everything? that is so pathetic as it would take me a whole week to install all required softwares i have.... please let me know. thnx.