Adding a folder of Drum Banks to Ultrabeat

I have a lot of drum samples that I want to organise in Ultrabeat and be able access quickly and easily. The way that I would like to do it is to add a folder of drum banks in the drop down menu where the setting and presets are. Note: I'm not trying to store a drum preset/setting, I know how to do that. Simply storing all my banks as settings in the root level of the drop down menu would mean the list would be many pages long and difficult to find what I'm looking for. Also I'm not talking about importing EXS24 samples into the via the import function. I already know how to save sample banks in EXS24 and import .exs instruments into Ultrabeat.

In the drop down menu below all the presets there is three folders: "01 Drum Kits", "02 Drum Banks" and "03 Tutorial Settings". Each of these has an arrow and another drop down menu full of different sets of drum that you can load into Ultrabeat. When you navigate to /LibraryApplication Support/Logic/Plug-In Settings/Ultrabeat you find this is where these folder are located and the drum sets are stored in these folders as .pst documents, for example, "Acoustic Kick Bank.pst". I would like to be able to create other folders such as "04 My Drum Banks" and be able to create my own .pst banks that I can store in these folders so I can quicky and easily access them from the Ultrabeat drop down menu. Does anyone have an idea how to do this??

Much appreciated if you can help me sort this one out!!

Ed

It is really quite simple: in Finder navigate to that encompassing folder, create a new folder (shift-cmd-N), then (re)name that folder to "04 my banks" or whatever, then drop your .pst's into it. You can create folders within that folder (to prevent displayed lists getting clumsily long).

I think you can even do this from within Logic (if the Save dialog has a "New Folder" button - I can't check that right now).