Work in Progress [Sober Now Edition] {unsober again}

tristancalvaire

Hi!

I am very... uhhh... 'self-medicated' is I believe the term, at the moment. In other news, I love you all, marry me.

Anyways, back to the point. Given my non-soberness I have no idea if this is good or not. If you like experimental EDM, lemme know!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1715217/GROWLINMOLLY.m4a

Updated Link with some more work! should be working shortly.

Any good?

Welp, it's been a long while since I first started this, and I've reached a bit of a rut.

Unfortunately the original has been long bounced away, so any new listeners will only hear the song in it's current unfinished state:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1715217/GROWLINMOLLY.m4a

Any ideas on how I might go about reworking that ending of the song? It feels a bit sparse to me as it's only percussion and distorted synthies. I'm not all too sure as to how I'll fill the space.

I've filled out the intro quite a bit more than it was; does it still sound empty to your ears?

Thanks!

Edited by tristancalvaire

I even used a goddamn preset. I never uses presets. Ever.

LATELY BASS WOOOO

And on the water tidbit, I must've already gone through 4 litres.

Also, my TX81Z is the *BEST* synth purchase I've ever made (Besides my Korg R3 which got me into synthesis in the first place).

It's so simple, yet can create amazing timbres, and was only ~$100.

It's been a few hours, the feelings have died down but that vibes are rendered to audio. I've been updating the link a bit. Also, I keep licking the roof of my mouth like an elderly man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...