Dual Mono Tape Delay Custom Presets

Hey guys,

I decided to save some factory presets, but with a little twist. I was comparing the filter on both Stereo Delay and Tape Delay and it sounded different to me (Tape Delay sounded a bit more aggressive, which in some cases can be a good thing). So insert the Tape Delay as Dual Mono (versus Stereo) and then load these presets. They will give you a ping-pong delay type of effect on some of them and some will just sound like a wider delay. Hope you enjoy it :)

Tape Delay - Dual Mono.zip

• 3 months later...

I've been wandering for a couple of hours in all the forums and sub-forums here, and this must be the tenth post I see from you with great helpful tips and/or downloadable patches, with no comments whatsoever. I've downloaded a couple of your files, including the click/metronome and this one above. Didn't set them up yet, but I just wanted to thank you, I'm pretty sure they're going to be useful to my projects.

Cheers

Simon

I've been wandering for a couple of hours in all the forums and sub-forums here, and this must be the tenth post I see from you with great helpful tips and/or downloadable patches, with no comments whatsoever. I've downloaded a couple of your files, including the click/metronome and this one above. Didn't set them up yet, but I just wanted to thank you, I'm pretty sure they're going to be useful to my projects.

Cheers

Simon

Simon, you just made my day! :) Thank you so much for your kind words. Even though I don't expect people to actually comment, because I know we all download stuff and end up not thinking of going back and thank the person who provided the tip or the content, it's good when someone does, so I really appreciate the time you took to comment! I can see when people download the content or when it's a tip, their comments so it's good. I share whatever I find useful, usually stuff that it's not as common to share, so users can find other tools to work on their music. We can all share new presets for synths, right? But I always like to share stuff that it's not as common, but in my opinion, also useful. And I'm glad people actually download and use it :)

If you end up using what you downloaded, feel free to let me know what you think. Hope those can help you as much as they've been helping me.

All the best and go make amazing music!! :)