3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

• 2 months later...

Here are the 300 & + Chromaphone factory presets.

Chromaphone is the latest physical modelling synth from AAS.

It is geared officially toward percussion providing incredibly vivid and realistic sounds, some better than samples! No jokes!

The interface is a breeze, fun to fiddle and rewarding at extreme!

In fact, Chromaphone is a very versatile peace of synth to create a wide range of other type of sound from, keys, textures, basses organs, FX, etc, you name it!

I highly recommend this addition to your setup!

:D

Chromaphone.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

here are 49 Banks (ca. 4900 Programs) for Korg M1 converted to .aupreset from "open source" Korg community sysex files. no pirates here

what i did -> imported sysex to User 1+2 -> choose Program 00 -> save settings as

what (i hope) this does is load Program 00 and with it the other 99 Programs from that sysex

and then you browse your User 1+2 programs within M1. . . i like the M1 browser so i didn't go into saving each .aupreset

those presets that include Combi will start up on said Combi preset 00

most of these are Programs only though

Swinners

http://www.swinners.net/korg%20m1%20syx%20superb%20program%20download.htm

Source

http://tlittle72.tripod.com/

Misc. Banks

http://www.korgforums.com/?show=1

SwinnersSource.zip

Dan_Nordtop.zip

MUG.zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Quite new to this so please forgive if the answer to my question is obvious ...

Been following the instructions and managed to get some Alchemy sounds changed to aupreset - put into the correct folder and showing in the logic library when i load the plug in, however selecting the preset from the library does not appear to load the sound in the plug in - also same for Arturia Jupiter 8

Could anyone explain what i may be doing wrong?

Does it make a difference that i am running Logic express 9?

All help much appreciated

Hi Nelly,

The use of presets in Logic 9 or 8 should not make a difference, I originally bought Logic 8 and did some presets that I still use in Logic 9. However, I could not guaranty there are no issue regarding the use of Express vs Studio version of Logic; but I would be very surprised of that...

I do not use (or own) Alchemy products... However I can assure you that the AU converted presets I use with NI (Native Instruments), AAS (Applied Accoustic), M1(Korg), MH (Metric Halo) plugins (among others) all work perfectly well.

Worth to mention that during the (tedious) process of converting the presets, I sometimes did some wrong savings which ended having saved an AU preset under a name of another preset and led me in this confusing situation (clicking on that wrongfully named preset and having no new sound as one would expect).

One other thing to consider might be the confusion between the Settings and the Presets listed in the library inspector...

This should not be an issue however, if you know well the difference between these two parts...

Have you tried other AU converted presets made by other users posted on this list?

If you try some I made myself (and I know they work as I tested them before and after uploading them on this list), we could narrow down to the possible problem source.

I would suggest this set (AU converted presets) download:

download/file.php?id=13873

with this (excellent AND free) AU plugin from AAS:

http://www.applied-acoustics.com/swatches/overview/

(if need be, copy and paste the above url in your web browser to either launch the download or access the plugin d/l AAS page).

You understand that you would have to install the AAS plugin first then the AU converted presets in order to test them.

The AAS plugin contains more sounds than the AU converted presets zipfile I made as it is more recent...

Hi there Atlas007

Thanks for the suggestions- i have installed AAS (thanks for the tip it sounds really good) i have also downloaded your presets.

The next stage is to put them in the right place and i think this is where i'm going wrong - the Jupiter 8 presets i tried earlier were from this forum so i placed them in - /Library/Audio/Presets/Arturia/Jupiter-8V2 and they do show in Logics library browser but do not load.

I cannot seem to find a folder for AAS to place your presets into or am i going about this the wrong way?

I bet this is so simple really :)

Hi Nelly,

There are two places in your computer that correspond to the location you describe:

(- /Library/Audio/Presets/Arturia/Jupiter-8V2)...

In the Finder, these two locations are different places and don't contain the same files. This is confusing at first as the "path" nomenclature is similar...

1- One corresponds to your computer root installation, and is where the softwares installations initially write their files. It is usually reserved for the software/system operation and should not be tampered with by users. It is located at:

[MacIntoshHD]/Library/Audio/Presets/Arturia/Jupiter-8V2

[MacIntoshHD] being the name of your computer and may vary depending on the model of your computer or the way the OS was installed.

Note that the brackets "[ ]" are not part of the name itself and intend to highlight the important nuance of the two different locations I am talking about...

2-The other similar (but different) location is the place one would find the files that the user adds when using the software (such as saving user's made presets) and is located at:

[USER] /Library/Audio/Presets/Arturia/Jupiter-8V2

[USER] normally stands for your own name or the user name.

It is where you should find your custom made Presets or those you copied the Jupiter-8V2 ones (for example).

Note that when making a backup, you should include the [uSER]/library/... folders to backup. In the event of a hard disk crash and having to reinstall your software, your custom made presets won't be included with your software reinstallation...

In short you should copy the downloaded Arturia/Jupiter-8V2 presets to the following location:

[USER] /Library/Audio/Presets/Arturia/Jupiter-8V2

For the AAS you downloaded, you should create a folder named "Applied Acoustics Systems" (without the quotes " " )

in:

[USER] /Library/Audio/Presets/

and then create another imbedded folder named "AAS Player" (to keep things tidy in case you decide to purchase other AAS plugins) so you end up with :

[USER] /Library/Audio/Presets/Applied Acoustics Systems/AAS Player

Finally that is where you should copy/move the AAS presets you downloaded.

(Needless to specify that these files must be unzipped...)

Sorry for the long and detailed post, but I hope this helps...

:|

Edited by Atlas007

• 2 months later...

I was very pleased to find the Amplitude 3 presets here.

So in order to keep the relationship reciprocal attached are the Amplitude Free presets and Slash Collection presets.

Hope they are of use to someone.

Sometime soon I will be getting the Fender Collection if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

Terry

Amplitube Free.zip

Amplitude Free

Collections.zip

Slash Collection

Edited by TerryReis

I found that switching patches from inside the Reaktor5 plugin, the sound load considerably faster than accessing them from the Logic presets version, especially with the Razor's ones. Please let me know if you notice the same issue. However I completed the task as I like to see in the Logic browsers all my arsenal!

Enjoy! :D

It definitely works slower from within Logic's Library. Each presets takes more than five seconds to load. I guess Reaktor reloads Razor each time you select a new aupreset, instead of just loading new attributes to Razor.

By the way, I was happy to notice that you had uploaded aupresets for NI Massive as well. However I was wondering if there is some content missing. The folder contains 554 items, but doesn't Massive (1.3) come with even more presets? I read in the documentation that some of the expansion packs have been integrated in Massive just lately, so perhaps the aupreset pack is outdated?

By the way, I was happy to notice that you had uploaded aupresets for NI Massive as well. However I was wondering if there is some content missing. The folder contains 554 items, but doesn't Massive (1.3) come with even more presets? I read in the documentation that some of the expansion packs have been integrated in Massive just lately, so perhaps the aupreset pack is outdated?

The Massive patches I provided are those from the Komplete 7 bundle (dated from December 2010)...

The Massive patches I provided are those from the Komplete 7 bundle (dated from December 2010)...

So I guess I have some work to do then. 8) There are six expansion packs in Massive, one of which is the factory pack you already converted. However the presets are archived somewhat differently in this version (I think some category types have been replaced or removed and some presets have been archived in different subtype folders) so I may have to start from scratch. First I thought I'd organize the presets by type (pianos, organs, synths etc.) but some presets are located in more than just one category, which means I'd be saving some presets more than once and the final package would contain duplicates. I could avoid this by organizing them by the name of the original expansion pack instead of sound type, but that wouldn't be very convenient. Not that big of an issue but worth mentioning.

Anyway, I'm working on this and if anyone else is up to it, better ask me first where I'm at!

Maybe those extra patches you are talking about are duplicated ones re-organized in NI new storage system after all...

Nope, these sounds aren't found in your preset pack. The one you uploaded is called "Massive Factory" in my version.

The other expansion packs (that I'm working on) are called:

• Massive Expansion Vol. 1
    Massive Expansion Vol. 2
    Massive Threat
    Urban Arsenal 1
    Urban Arsenal 2

Edit: Here they are

Edited by Twister

Presets for some of the United Audio Apollo / UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins.

The program creates some of these when it installs but most aren’t. I can’t remember which ones are which now so have included them all. It was getting these to fully function with the Logic Library that started my obsession with having the presets listed.

I probably won’t be doing any more UAD stuff until the software goes 64 bit.

1176LN

1176SE

Cooper Time Cube

CS-1

DM-1

DreamVerb

EMT 140

EX-1

Fairchild

LA2A

Lexicon 224

Little Labs IBP

Neve 31102

Neve 31102SE

Precision De-Esser

Precision Limiter

Pultec

Pultec-Pro

RealVerb-Pro

RS-1

UA 1176 Rev A

UA 1176AE

UA 1176LN Rev E

Hope these are useful to someone.

Cheers,

Terry

Universal Audio.zip

Apollo / UAD-2 Powered Plug-Ins

Edited by TerryReis
  • Like 1

Here are a few Native Instruments:

Factory Selection, the free presets that come with Kontakt 5 Player.

Retro Machines MkII

Vintage Organs

West Africa - Discovery Series.

These should work with Kontakt 5 and Kontakt 5 Player.

Cheers,

Terry

Factory Selection.zip

Retro Machines Mk2.zip

Vintage Organs.zip

West Africa.zip

Edited by TerryReis

More Native Instruments, all the presets which make up the Factory Library which comes with the full version of Kontakt 5.

I have broken them down into individual instrument type (as it does in the library) to keep upload/download size more manageable.

They all need to placed in the directory Macintosh HD / Library/ Audio/ Presets/ Native Instruments/ Kontakt 5/ Factory Library/

Cheers,

Terry.

Band.zip

Kontakt 5 Factory Library - Band

Choir.zip

Kontakt 5 Factory Library - Choir

Orchestral.zip

Kontakt 5 Factory Library - Orchestral

Synth.zip

Kontakt 5 Factory Library - Synth

Urban Beats.zip

Kontakt 5 Factory Library - Urban Beats

Vintage.zip

Kontakt 5 Factory Library - Vintage

World.zip

Kontakt 5 Factory Library - World

Terry, let me be the first to thank you for these latest additions. A considerable amount of work, very much appreciate it!

No problem, glad they will be of use to someone.

That will be all from me for now as I now have everything I need setup in Logic.

Working on the Korg Legacy M1 in the background but that will take a long time and it's not something I use very much.

Cheers,

Terry

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Here are the version 1.x presets for those who like me still use it.

It includes the following default presets banks;

• Arpeggios
    Bass
    Classical
    Dance Leads
    Epic Pads
    Fantasy And Dream
    Gated Pads
    Piano
    Plucked
    Single Layer Leads
    Single Layer Pads
    Splits And Sequences
    Synthetic Brass
    Textures And FX
    Voice

Bonus bank;

• Overwatch Nexus

Presets fro the following expansions. (You will need the expansions to be installed for these to work.)

• XP Dance Orchestra
    XP Dance Vol.1
    XP Drums Loops
    XP Drums Singles
    XP House Vol.1
    XP Xmas

Nexus v1.zip