how to use my keyboard's sound with MIDI recording

boglary

However I have lots of beautiful sounds in my synthetiser which I would like to use. How can I make it in reverse, recording the signal but add the sound from my keyboard?

Search Logic manual "External Instruments". There a many ways to hook up your instrument with midi and audio cables and use Logic capabilities like "New external Midi" device, Software Instrument plugin "External Instrument" etc...

Yes, I can record audio from the synth and MIDI with software instrument. But what I would like to do to record MIDI and afterwards chosing the instrument from my keyboard. As I can't do as many things with audio as I can with MIDI files. But will check the manual as soon as I get it!

sounds like its even simpler then! As you already have the audio out from your synth to the audio in of your mac and you already have midi recorded then as long as you have midi out from your mac to the midi in of the synth you should be able to select whatever patch you want. You may need to mess around with midi channels of course and you MAY need to edit or filter the midi recording to strip out any programme change events as these may override what you punch in to your synth!