M-Audio Axiom Pro 61 w LogicX

Ed Micheals

Mine still works in high Sierra on Logic Pro x BUT, it does not work without a workaround. I’ll find a video later that explains it in detail, but here’s the basic gist.

You have to download the bin file (I have it but can’t find a download that still works) and put it in one of the logic package folders.

I’ll look for the video later and if you can’t find a working download link I’ll find a link where I uploaded it here for someone. Not sure if it (the link)worked for him because he never replied about it.

The other issue is I’m worried with every new os update (although think it will continue to work until logic 11 comes out and then it could go either way).

I love mine and with it set up right, the integration with logic is perfect (everything works as it should). Happy enough with the key bed that I will probably just buy a control surface with midi in (to be able to use the main keyboard for playing midi keys) when it looses control surface compatibility.