MIDI Controller suddenly stopped working [SOLVED]

1234s4321

Ive been using the oxygen 25 for about a year with no problems.

Yesterday I installed Komplete 6. I wrote a brief tune to audition each new synth. I did some automation. I assigned some parameters to the controller. At some point the controller stopped working.

-The controller still works with garageband.

-Audio/midi setup sees it as does snoize.

-The midi activity display and the input view show incoming events beside a crochet with a line through it.

-When using the caps lock keyboard I get sound and the crotchet no longer has a line.

The display says "No in No out"

-I'm using built in input/output

-I've: reset midi, power cycled the controller and the computer, reset preferences, reset core audio driver, reinstalled logic, followed troubleshooting guides.

-I think the environment is set up correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

screen_shot_2011_02_02_at_195351_477.png.76e8e7e7891e39e724720baa938e1442.png

A note with a strike through it is a Note Off event, that's normally produced when you release a key - do you see it when pressing down on the key or when releasing the key?

Either way the first thing I would try if you're not using any control surface in Logic, and if you haven't assigned any knob/fader to control parameters in Logic, is to quit Logic, move ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.cs to your desktop, reopen Logic and see if it now works properly.

• 2 years later...
Hey David, I didn't want to post a new thread since this is almost exactly what just happened to me. The only differences being that I'm using an Oxygen 8 and the problem occurred after loading in stems for a remix I'm starting to work on. After being unable to trigger sounds with the keyboard in that particular session, I quit out and opened the last few sessions I'd been working on and encountered the same problem. I can trigger my soft synths with the caps lock keyboard but not with my controller. I tried the solution you provided for the OP (dragging the .cs file to the desktop) but that didn't solve my problem either. Any idea what's going on here? I'm losing valuable time seeing as I'm on deadline. I really hope you can point me in the right direction. I really appreciate it!