Multi-outs MIDI drum track to Audio tracks?

webstersp

We've tracked all our drums with a roland t12+SSD 3.5 drum and did all the work we wanted and we could on the midi track. Now I want to separate each of the drum tracks to audio files and start working on them.

I saw a video about this somewhere but can't find it, or any other help would really be appreciated!

Thanks!

Track > Bounce Track in Place and select "Include Instrument Multi-Outputs".

I tried this recently and it always gave me a single file stereo file containing a mix of all outputs. Maybe I was brain-dead when I tried it? I do remember having done it before...or so I think.

There's also this option:

Create tracks in the arrange for each aux associated to the multi.output version of kontakt. Use the Export All Tracks as Audio Files command and make sure you choose the "Multi-Output Software Instruments: One File per Channel Strip" option.

Also Check the Add to Audio Bin option and Normalize to Off.

J.

Track > Bounce Track in Place and select "Include Instrument Multi-Outputs".

I tried this recently and it always gave me a single file stereo file containing a mix of all outputs. Maybe I was brain-dead when I tried it? I do remember having done it before...or so I think.

Works as expected here, make sure you also select "As Additional Tracks".

I must be doing something wrong because I tried with Ultrabeat and same problem. I created a new project, created a software instrument. Choosed Ultrabeat multi output 8x stereo 8x mono. Drag a midi loop I have from Groove Monkey in it. Then I Bounce track in place with include multiouts as aditional tracks and always end up with one file!

What am i doing wrong? I tried two different bounce in palce, the one at the top when you select Track -->Bounce track in place. Also tried right clicking the midi track and chose bounce in place (no as additional track option on this one..)

Thanks!