Export regions with fades to new audio files

Tonediggers

• 2 years later...
Neither of those recommendations accomplishes that request. This is a feature I've been after for years from Logic but they won't put it the program even though it is an old school DAW feature and one that a lot of professionals really need. Whoever is reading this now, you'll find that this question is never answered correctly, none of the workarounds work well and that you'll have to switch DAW's to do this efficiently. Sorry Apple but you blew it on this one. Please let us know when you've added this simple feature.

You can convert multiple selected regions to new audio files but unfortunately it's true that the fades won't go with the conversion. What will happen though is that the fade parameters will be applied to the new audio files in the same manner that they were before, as separate data.

The only way that I know of to turn selected regions into new audio files with their fades intact is to export them one at a time or to bounce them. Why we can't have both - multiple selected regions exported or converted with fades intact - is a mystery to me.