1st plugin on channel strip missing on half frozen tracks

lip5016

I'm literally about to put my fist through a wall.

I have a project with about 100 channels, all decked out, frozen and ready for mixing.. and the 1st plugin in the channel strip on about HALF my project has gone completely missing.. what blows my mind is that these channels are BOTH frozen and protected and the very first plugin on the chain has gone missing, across more than 50 channels!!

this happened to me on this same project already and I had to go back and wipe ass to replace all the missing plugins and now it's happening again!!

I even loaded up earlier versions of the project that I know were perfect and had no issues with missing plugs, and EVEN ON THOSE the 1st plugin position has gone missing! W T F

i'm seriously about to lose my mind, can anybody tell me what is going on!!!!!

3rd party plugin?

yeah, but the 1st time around, i had all my channels w/ izotope trash in the 1st slot, which all went missing.. went back, had to redo all of them, and then i decided to add in HoRNeT VU Meter as the 1st slot, that worked for a few days and then all the Hornet VU Meter plugs in the 1st slot went missing

***UPDATE***

I think I've tracked down the steps necessary for this to happen .. Not sure why, or how, or what to do to fix this, but I noticed that if I hit CTRL + Z a few times in a row, that will trigger this problem to happen .. Very confusing since my "undo" steps had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with those top row plugins involved..

This is happening on tracks that are both frozen and protected .. I'm not sure why "undo" is causing this to happen or how it's related to my entire top row of plugins, but at least I've seem to found the "trigger"..

Any thoughts on this guys?

Moderator's note: Topics merged. Please don't double-post! Forum Rules - please READ THIS before posting (#3)

***UPDATE***

On the issue I was having with plugins strangely going missing from the very 1st slot on every channel strip (with those channels being BOTH frozen *and* protected) ..

I think I've tracked down the "trigger" which is causing this to happen .. Not sure why, or how, or what to do to fix this, but I noticed that if I hit CTRL + Z (undo) a few times in a row, that will trigger this problem to happen .. Very confusing since my "undo" steps had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with those top row plugins involved.. But I have noticed that they will come back when you close Logic and then re-open *ONLY* if you don't CTRL + S (save) when they disappear .. This is a HUGE problem, since I've put myself in the habit of hitting CTRL + S, just about every 30 seconds, and all it takes is for those plugins to be there for days and days and days, on a frozen and protected channel, and then suddenly all vanish in the blink of an eye..

'm not sure why "undo" is causing this to happen or how it's related to my entire top row of plugins, but at least I've seem to found the "trigger"..

Any thoughts on this guys?

*UPDATE*

So I went through the painstaking process of reformatting my computer, installing Logic X + all the additional content and all of my legally purchased plugins, and the case of the missing plugins has returned! Seriously! What is going on here!!! :(