Possible Corrupt project?,When Changing SRC..

8EBREAKZER

Ok in one of my projects from 10months ago i have an EXS loaded up and i have an 808 kick which is 24bit 44.1khz mapped across the keys and looped for making basslines, which all sounds great and works at any of the sample rates i change to.., but when i use a send to do some parallel processing by putting various distortion plugins and flangers etc on this bus/aux channel you can then hear the sample speed up threw these various plugins as you change the sample rate from 44.1k to say 48k or 96k..?, yet i don't have this problem on other projects.. does this mean because its an old LPX project its corrupted?..

• 2 weeks later...

Hello thanks for your reply.. i did try a fresh new project and as far as i can figure out it is logics flanger plugin.. so as i change the sample rate its the flanger that pitches up in sound..? everything else sounds fine when flanger is turned off..?.. so i wonder why?..

Have you tried importing those tracks into a new fresh project?

If that solves the issue,then most likely your former project file is indeed corrupted.

Hello thanks for your reply.. i did try a fresh new project and as far as i can figure out it is logics flanger plugin.. so as i change the sample rate its the flanger that pitches up in sound..? everything else sounds fine when flanger is turned off..?.. so i wonder why?..

Have you tried importing those tracks into a new fresh project?

If that solves the issue,then most likely your former project file is indeed corrupted.

It's a bug with the flanger.

Seems like it Intensity calculations are a bit off.

Add 1% to the intensity to roughly get the same tone when oversampling.