Event Editor, List Editor bugs reports to be confirmed

Atlas007

1-

I sometimes (quite often) get a buzzing sound when I try to adjust the velocity value of a note using the mouse drag-scroll approach, and when I let go the mouse button, the display jumps to a different position, and the velocity edition did not take place.

To circumvent this issue, I have to repeat the mouse drag-scroll process again a couple of time until it reacts as expected (modifying the velocity value of the selected note).

2-

I also get erratic results when I try to use the same mouse drag-scroll technique to modify the position of a list of (contiguous) events. I.e., after using the Select All Following (Shift-F key command), when altering the position of the first selected note, the (CC64/sustain and any other events besides the notes), don't move accordingly, they remain at their original position, although they were originally selected (highlighted) after the Shift-F key command. Only the notes events get to move as expected.

The work around is tedious and quite cumbersome sometimes, as it implies slicing the region encompassing the events to move then merging the separated regions once the part to be moved is at the desired position.

3-

This one occurs on and off unpredictably. Adjustment of the velocity of the notes are simply ignored when they are attempted using the mouse drag-scroll method or via the Transform or from the velocity tool in the Piano roll, once these attempts are made after fiddling with the Velocity value slider in the track inspector and/or the Velocity /Dynamics parameters in the region inspector, even though these parameters had been set back to their default neutral (off) position/value.

I did not find work around for this issue. I still need to try re-importing the affected tracks into a fresh new project...

Anyone experienced such problem(s)?