Strange Logic Pro Record Toggle Behaviour [FIXED]

maxbato

Hi,

Wondering if any of you have stumbled upon this before. Every once in a while, I will have my various tracks armed and ready for either recording or handling an auto punch and I go and hit the toggle record key (*) and I will end up getting the bounce dialog.

After canceling out of the dialog and returning back to my arrange window, All of my armed tracks have randomly changed.

This makes it a complete pain to tell the band to wait while I have to go back and re-arm the correct tracks.

IS this some kind of bug that I can't seem to find out there on the web or do I have something set up wrong.

I have been using Logic since the emagic days and have only had this happen in the latest version.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Max

Logic Pro X 10.0.7 - RME Fireface 800 - OSX Mavericks

No midi controller however I do have a midi keyboard hooked up at all times. Barely gets used. Re: template. I am pretty sure it is a copy of an empty one that I created from scratch. It has quite a bit going on in the routing dept so I would hate to build a new one, but I guess I will have to give it a shot.

Worst thing about this is I cannot reproduce it on the fly. It just happens every so often and drives me crazy. I have a feeling it has something to do with setting a marque position as it seems to happen more often if I set a marque locator (click on the bar, press (0) to go to that spot and click (*) to start recording for an auto punch.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...