Thanks to you all for the beautiful Logic Pro enhancements!
Special thanks to Eriksimon
for their help in finding the "good old" resources.
The past couple of weeks, I've implemented a lot of your material, but I also tried to build on your ideas .. resulting in the next screenshot.
One of the builds is trying to be consistent … especially in terms of light source: from above and a little to the left.
Here's an overview:
• Thanks to mindprint
, I was able to change the level meters on the faders as well as on the tracks. In fact, that was what I was looking for!
• I "borrowed" this idea to change the CPU/HD load meters in the Transport Bar.
• Build on the absolutely beautiful industrial plates for the idle EQ backgrounds from Edgar Rothermich
, I created an idle look for these EQ backgrounds. For me, it looks more logic now, but that is a personal issue of course.
• Furthermore, I tried to achieve lookalikes from my Behringer mixer (knobs for faders, pan's and send's), based on the ideas from brown dog
• The less shiny mixer buttons on all control strips - for instance from elmarkey
- were the basis for mine; although I changed the colors a bit.
• That's also the case for the fader backgrounds from TheBlueRoom
• More or less the same applies for the level meter clipping LED's from Tui
• As a matter of fact, I also changed the About and Splash Screens, but that's less important since it displays my logo now.
Thanks again and cheers!
GJ - Attracks pilot