Export Marker lists

rmd

Just for the fun of it:

This tickled me, so I tried to find out..

You can open the songs assets ( right klick/show conten, or whatever its called in english)

"LgDoc" contains "documentData".

Open with an editor.

Copy+paste the marker stuff into the other file.

I cannot recommend this at all. If you make a mistake your song is lost and logic ends up crashing.

So : DON'T DO IT.

Nick

Actually, trompetenick's idea was an interesting one - so I tried it. I labelled some markers with easy to find text, then Right Clicked on the Seq. file to "Show Package Contents". I found the markers, but they were NOT in a format that was at all useful for spotting or timing notes.

Bummer. Anyone else able to keep me from switching to Digital Performer ?? (I WAS able to do this 20 YEARS ago in Opcode Cue !!

• 1 year later...
Actually, trompetenick's idea was an interesting one - so I tried it. I labelled some markers with easy to find text, then Right Clicked on the Seq. file to "Show Package Contents". I found the markers, but they were NOT in a format that was at all useful for spotting or timing notes.

Bummer. Anyone else able to keep me from switching to Digital Performer ?? (I WAS able to do this 20 YEARS ago in Opcode Cue !!

same story here

• 10 years later...