No Menu when Clicking Inserts

DomitianX

If I create a software instrument track and set the I/O to EZDrummer and I assign an insert like T-Racks3 (or anything else I have tried) why cant I click it and select "No Plugin" like I can on the audio tracks?

I keep having to delete the tracks and recreating them if I want to change the insert. I am sure I am missing something painfully simple.

Hmmm....

It seems to happen on any track I create.

1) Create an audio track

2) Click an insert button, it opens a menu for me to select a plugin. I select any plugin. The plugin window opens, it apply it to the channel strip.

If I click the insert button that is assigned to a plugin, no option for "No-Plugin" pops up. No pop up menu shows up at all.

I cant unassign an insert to a track.

Am I doing something wrong?

As it turns out it seems to be some sort of lag. I do get the menu if I click and hold for almost a second. Then the menu pops up.

Im not sure if its supposed to be like that, seems a bit odd. But as long as it works.

Actually here I don't have to click-hold, I can simply click, but then I do have to wait a few hundred ms before the menu opens.