Set default file names to automatically include date and time when bouncing projects

PTO808

13 hours ago, David Nahmani said:

You can use the custom tags at the bottom of the export window (they're remembered so they'll always be the same by default once you've set them up that way): 

image.png

Thanks for the response!

I should have been more specific. I'm trying to export MP3s in this case.
Using File>Bounce>Project or Selection, I'm not seeing the fields shown in your screen grab.

12 hours ago, PTO808 said:

Using File>Bounce>Project or Selection, I'm not seeing the fields shown in your screen grab.

Yes unfortunately that option isn't available in the Bounce dialog unfortunately. I suppose you could reimport the bounced file into Logic and then export it as an mp3 to access the fields, but that's not really practical. 

10 hours ago, David Nahmani said:

Yes unfortunately that option isn't available in the Bounce dialog unfortunately. I suppose you could reimport the bounced file into Logic and then export it as an mp3 to access the fields, but that's not really practical. 

Dang. It’s disappointing  to see helpful features disappear when moving from consumer to pro version. But thanks for your insight all the same!