Logic 10.3.1 is out now.

David Nahmani

As it turns out, I updated to Sierra and the update problems vanished, even though Logic 10.3.1 was supposed to run on my version of El Capitan ~ Strange Days!

Sounds like an unintentional bug from apple. I don't wish to update to Sierra as I run a boot camp setup. Guess I'll contact Apple and say, WTF :-/

Logic Pro X 10.3.1

this BUG Drive me CRAZY.............

this is what happens when you record in cycle mode..

then "Select All Inside Locators" then .. "Repeat Regions and Events" many times..

at some advanced POINT.. in you Project this starts happening.. 4 YEARS APPLE ¡ 4 YEARS ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

come on ¡....

Who Many TIMEs SHould I Report This BUG ??? please Guys.. send this BUG to apple.. feedback too..

PLEASE ¡

1927138299_NormalZoom.thumb.png.54107ff239396c67b2269c0a69f4623e.png

656922036_SuperZOOM.thumb.png.df18420badcc2f9f4389ec8cc12cd56b.png

I updated Logic and now it looks like crap, yesterday it looked smooth...Fonts are cluttered or bright or blurred or sharp, depending on size, everything looks like a cheap plastic 2d version of some music program I didn't buy, seriously, this is an update? Looks like timetravel backwards.

How about giving the skin back from two weeks ago please, just as an option is fine too, shouldn't be too difficult?

I updated Logic and now it looks like crap, yesterday it looked smooth...Fonts are cluttered or bright or blurred or sharp, depending on size, everything looks like a cheap plastic 2d version of some music program I didn't buy, seriously, this is an update? Looks like timetravel backwards.

How about giving the skin back from two weeks ago please, just as an option is fine too, shouldn't be too difficult?

Do you use Retina screen? And do you mean you have updated from 10.2.4 or from 10.3.0?

Do you use Retina screen? And do you mean you have updated from 10.2.4 or from 10.3.0?

no I dont use retina screen, and since the colours turned lighter and buses and instruments have weird blue colour 

I don't seem to have any option to update to 10.3.1.  I checked the Updates tab on the App Store, nothing; Purchased tab shows Logic but no option to update it.  Any ideas?

I'm on Yosemite.  I didn't see anything to suggest that El Cap or Sierra was required for this update but maybe...?

I'm on Yosemite.  I didn't see anything to suggest that El Cap or Sierra was required for this update but maybe...?

Decided to delete LPX and see what happens when I reinstall.  Indeed, I was given a message stating that OSX 10.11 is required for the latest version of Logic, but was allowed to download the latest OSX 10.10 version instead.  

Bugs that I encountered in Logic 10.3.0  are not fixed in 10.3.1

I shall happily continue using Logic 10.2.4  with El Capitan 10.11.3,   totally stable!     why bother with Sierra or an updated Logic with poor graphics anyways!?

which bugs? here, 10.3.1 is running great, and am experiencing less issues that i have ever with logic X.... and no 'poor graphics'...

Hi Fisherking, Varispeed bugs here, Apple confirmed them also, no mention of a fix.

You with Sierra?

I think if everything is stable for you, then thats great news, and if you are happy with the flat graphics thats fine too.

I am paranoid about updates now!

have been using logic for a decade. there are always bugs. personally, i've experienced varispeed bugs for as long as varispeed's been there. but in the overall scheme of things, i find 10.3.1 to be my fave version of logic, and, since the .1 update, it's been running really well. but that's just my experience. we all use different macs, different plugins, audio interfaces. so... whatever works.

You can find the latest manual in the iBooks. Search for Logic Pro X in the store. Of course its free.

Thanks .I did find a Logic 10.3 manual although it was dated 2015 on Ibooks.Need to find a way to export it from there as PDF.But this work for now.Thanks

I can't split region with scissors tool while holding left mouse key anymore. Could anyone confirm please?

Sorry if this was already answered, but did you check the value of your snap setting? For example, if its set to 1 Bar, you cannot make left-click cuts into the middler of a measure.

For what its worth the scissors are left-click cutting one for me here in 10.3.1 on Sierra.

Bug: 

the 'drag' settings (overlap/no verlap etc) are not saved with a project, neither are the mouse pointer/button tool settings

Not seeing this bug. I just set to Shuffle L, set pointer to arrow, saved, closed, opened a different project (these settings changed), then closed, opened the first project and Shuffle Left and cursor change restored as expected.

Still happening for you?