EXS24 sampler Question?

Kadjo

I opened a percussion patch in the library called "Latin Percussion". EXS 24 is it's instrument. the patch comes with claps, chimes, timbales, etc... The picture below shows im looking at the CLAPS Group. There's multiple claps in this group. When I play the note, it switches from one clap to another without all the claps playing on top of another. Im trying to create my own custom patch like this. I was wondering how to get multiple samples on one note & for them to play separately & not on top of each other. in Alchemy it's Called Round Robin I believe but I don't know how to do this in the EXS 24. 1851023058_ScreenShot2017-11-10at12_28_52PM.thumb.png.b20a24746fdbbd592aacae27eb418997.png

pretty much in the middle of the upper sample editor window you see "show velocity"

the sample layers react on different velocities. You can set a min and max level

I tried the exact same thing with my own custom samples in a separate sampler & when I play a note, all of the samples play at once, instead of playing by note velocity.