Importing from Alchemy's browser to an audio track

Merlin

Somehow I’m not able to successfully drag samples from Alchemy’s browser to an audio track. Logic seems to allow it (the text balloon with position information is shown and the transparent block the usually appears before Logic draws the waveform overview is shown as well), but then that transparent block is stuck and Logic doesn’t complete the import. When I drag a ( / the same) sample from Alchemy’s browser to an instance of drum machine designer, the import is successful. I can also drag it successfully to the "all files browser" in logic and import from there. I have seen others importing successfully from Alchemy’s browser to audio tracks, so I’m not sure what I’m overlooking. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Merlin.

Thanks for your thoughts Atlas.

No alert boxes in sight. I also checked if the problem was related to a specific project, but it seems to be project independent / happening all the time. As for key modifiers: I believe it should be a simple drag and drop scenario, but I've tried the key modifiers just to make sure; alas to no avail.